Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Write a review
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tsp vanilla
- ½ c oat flour
- 1 c almond flour
- 3 tbsp date paste
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- ¼ c semi-sweet chocolate chips (Enjoy Life mini chips)
- Mix all ingredients together until a dough is formed. If the dough is sticky, add more almond flour. (You can purchase date paste or make your own by cooking dates in water for 5 minutes on medium heat, draining, then blending in a food processor. This will also keep in a jar in the refrigerator for several weeks.)
- You can either form the dough into balls or shape with mini cookie cutters.
- Store in a container in the refrigerator.
- SK Tip: You can wrap these individually in wax paper for a quick on-the-go snack!
SK Parfait http://skparfait.com/